When using TotalBoat TotalStrip paint remover, always wear eye protection and rubber gloves; a Tyvek® suit will help keep the product off of your skin and clothing. Be sure your work area is well ventilated.
Do not use TotalStrip until you have read and understood all safety precautions on the product label. In addition:
- If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If on skin, wash with plenty of water.
- If inhaled, remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
- If skin irritation occurs, get medical advice/attention.
- If exposed or concerned, get medical advice/attention.
- If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
- In case of fire, use CO2, powder or water spray for extinction.
- Take off any contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.