Yes. We are happy to ship your order to a Freight Forwarder or Consolidator. However, we are unable to recommend a specific freight forwarder (as we do not partner with or have any association or relationship with any freight forwarders).
Further, Jamestown Distributors assumes no liability or responsibility for the contents of any order or shipment once it arrives at the freight forwarder. The customer is responsible for insuring order contents to the final shipping destination. Jamestown Distributors will not replace damaged or missing items shipped by freight forwarders.
When shipping an order to a freight forwarder, customers must include the following information:
- Freight forwarder address
- Freight forwarder name
- Freight forwarder contact person
- Freight forwarder phone number
- Freight forwarder email address
- Final destination / billing name, address, email address, phone number