Sikaflex 221 bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, and is suitable for making permanent elastic seals with high adhesive strength.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Highly elastic and durable
- Resistant to aging and weathering exposure
- Can be sanded and painted
- NSF registered, Proprietary Substances and Nonfood Compounds (black, gray, and white)
- UL listed for potable water (black, gray, and white)
- Metal primers and paint coatings (2-component systems)
- Ceramic materials
- Bus and coach interior sealing, interior panel and trim bonding, exterior sealing, exterior panel bonding
- Heavy truck interior sealing, exterior sealing, seam sealing
- Agricultural construction interior sealing, brim bonding, exterior sealing
- Recreational vehicle interior sealing, internal panel bonding, floor bonding
- Trailer interior sealing, exterior sealing, exterior panel bonding, roof bonding, floor bonding
Please sign in to leave a comment.